Explosion-Co Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» apartamenty szczecin sprzedaz
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm by Guest

» Antiflammatory Drugs
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» radom hotele
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» miedzyzdroje kwatery ceny
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» chlapowo pokoje z widokiem na morze
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» программы навигации
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Drug Class Of Ceflatonin
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 am by Guest

» paryz noclegi hostele
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 pm by Guest

» czarnogóra kwatery nad morzem
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 pm by Guest

» parterowe domki nad morzem
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» domki kaszuby
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:40 pm by Guest

» Drug Company Patient Assistance
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» hulfesiusiaSS
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm by Guest

» karpacz hotele golebiewski
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» creseraBimiSS
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 pm by Guest

» 50 VOTE - 100 KK CPS
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:40 am by ^YeLLoW^FeLLoW^

» Guide Section
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:35 am by ^YeLLoW^FeLLoW^

» 2kk CPs EVENT !!! 50 POSTS
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:32 am by ^YeLLoW^FeLLoW^

» ~AweX~ is here :D but im late.. :(
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm by pedroxxbr

» Attendance Thread...
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 pm by pedroxxbr

» My guid for fast CPs !
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:26 pm by pedroxxbr

» How get CP
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 pm by pedroxxbr

» Hi , I'm new in da server
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 pm by pedroxxbr

» خش بسرعة
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm by Kenji

» To Admin ...!
How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:44 pm by Kenji

Explosion Status
Poll

How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :)

Go down

How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :) Empty How To Caught Aimbotter Or Speedhacker Guide :)

Post  Akira Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:54 am

A lot of people on the server uploading speedhackers and aimbotters but sometimes we don't approve the video coz some problems.
And i made this Guide to clean out the server from cheaters and record a great video which we can use it as a prove for the cheater if he ask about " why i'm in botjail " *Crying* =D

Lets start how to record a speeder :
if you start to suspect a person plays with speedhack .. you must not one hit him, just attack him with thunder or something then start run from him while recording you will find him jumping fast behind you.
This is an example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_F9ifzZyeg

Second Thing .. How to record an aimbotter :
First : you must have high hp at least cant killed by one hit if someone kill you by two hits you must have Fruits or Mil.Ginseng.
Second : your video quality must be good to see it clearly.
Third : your video must be long enough by jumping around to prove to us that he/she uses aimbot.
Forth : write what you caught in video information spot if you use
https://www.youtube.com/
The aimbotter or The speeder name
Garment they wear if the video not clear enough.
Here is an example for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjHQ1pix2Cg

Programs you can record with :
There are a lot of programs you can use it in game recording ..
1-Fraps .. its good program .. actually i use it since a long time
http://www.fraps.com/<< if u download it from here it'll be trial and trial gives you only 30 seconds recording.
2-ZD Soft Game Recorder but i didnt use it before.
If you have another game recorder or Fps recorder you can use it .. its Okay

Akira

Back to top Go down